The King Snake Forum
The King Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Off King
 Other Reptiles and Exotics
 Ramona & Pearl (pic heavy sorry lol)

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Mamma Posted - 02/07/2012 : 23:37:20
My hog island girl Ramona and my western hognose Pearl

Thank you for looking
15   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Tk72 Posted - 09/07/2012 : 13:34:38
Thanks auld baldy. Ant one else have experience with Coastals as would really live ine but don't want the kids to be eaten.
Auld Baldy Posted - 08/07/2012 : 17:15:34
I can't speak for all Carpet Pythons but my Coastal is a big kitty-kat. Needs a bit of due respect at feeding time but is really gentle at all other times.
Tk72 Posted - 08/07/2012 : 15:57:00
Thanks mamma. Was also thinking of a Sonoran gopher or a carpet python but think these might also be a bit unpredictable. May have to go for another corn. But which one? I love bloodreds, lavenders, opals, caramel stripes.............and so on. To many to choose from.
Crash Posted - 07/07/2012 : 22:17:56
same here then lol its the same with taking photo's of the tortoice?
Mamma Posted - 07/07/2012 : 21:13:01
Naa I only phtograph the snakes really. I got a fuji 500 or something. Out of the gazillions of photos I take of them, only a handful actually look good lol xx
Crash Posted - 07/07/2012 : 14:10:45
cool i want one do u do photography up pics allways look clear any tips ?
Mamma Posted - 07/07/2012 : 13:57:55
Plenty of aspen to burrow through hehe. INCHES of it. a that hognoses are pretty straight forwards to keep. They are notorious for feeding issues and fasting..but I'm lucky that she only does this in blue. And hogguies don't shed as often :-) she's 13 months and only had 2 sheds xx
Crash Posted - 07/07/2012 : 13:51:01
very beautiful does pearl need any specal requierments ?
Mamma Posted - 07/07/2012 : 13:29:00
She should max out at 5 and half feet..however female hogs have been known to hit 6+ sometimes. She was born with health issues though and is small for her age. A boa breeder had a handle of her recently and said he thinks she will be lucky to hit 5 foot fully grown. I'm not fussed how big she does or doesn't get tho :-) she's my special girl :-) xx
Elicia Posted - 07/07/2012 : 11:47:28
Ramona is lovely! Pearl has a face that only a mother could love I find the hognoses cute-but ugly if that makes sense ha ha 'cugly'

How big will Ramona get?x
Mamma Posted - 07/07/2012 : 11:31:41
Tk.. my kids are 2, 4 and 10. My eldest handles all but the boa..she only gets rare handling sessions with her. She is allowed to hande the kings..but I took a few months with each snake to get to know them myself before I let any of the kids near them

My 4 year old gets mostly touching sessions although my MBk is ridiculously tame and she has handled her a few times extremely supervised. My 2 year old only gets touching sessions. No actual handling.

None of the kids get to handle the hognose or touch her when she's in blue as that's the only time she is the actual devil. Lol
IncurableFlirt Posted - 06/07/2012 : 19:10:32
Very lovely Hogg! I adore all of the freckles. :) Pearl is gorgeous too. I have wanted a Hognose for a long time, but the hubby isn't too keen on having a slightly venomous snake in the house. :\ Lovely pics, though, thanks for sharing!
Tk72 Posted - 06/07/2012 : 10:24:14
mamma im thinking of venturing in the king snake pool, but a few people have said they can be feisty around kids. i have a 7 and 4 year old who have no problems handling our corn snake and was wondering if you think they are ok to handle as you have a few of them. love mbks and tangerine honduran milks any advice please?
Mamma Posted - 03/07/2012 : 18:01:51
Hehehe is all good :P
Crazy jj Posted - 03/07/2012 : 17:13:13
Ramona can come live with me any day she is a beaut :D sorry hoggies aint my thing, they is to stuck up haha and just look so dam weird :s lol sorry love ya really

The King Snake Forum © 2000-08 thekingsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000