The King Snake Forum
The King Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Welcome
 Introductions
 Hello Everyone

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
amy_90 Posted - 07/01/2013 : 14:51:39
I've been lurking around this forum for a while so thought i should finally say hi!

I had a MBK up until a few weeks ago when unfortunately he passed away. I only had him two or three months and after talking to a few more experienced people it sounds like it was something internal that no one could have done anything about - someone thought that he maybe should never have hatched in the first place.

After all that I wanted to make sure my next would be nice and healthy so I had a look around and found a lovely blaze phase goins kingsnake i am going to go pick up on Sunday, so hopefully will have some photos up soon
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
amy_90 Posted - 07/01/2013 : 20:56:23
No, thankfully hasn't put me off, i missed having a little snakey around after he had gone! And after speaking to various people and realising it wasn't my fault and there's nothing i could have done to make him better (i just unfortunately managed to pick the ill one) i decided to get another
Auld Baldy Posted - 07/01/2013 : 15:33:13
Hi Amy, glad to hear that you are not put off after losing the MBK.
deadmansfinger Posted - 07/01/2013 : 15:14:06
Hi and welcome, sorry to hear about your MBK Look forward to pics of the goins when you get it

The King Snake Forum © 2000-08 thekingsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000