The King Snake Forum
The King Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Reptile Shows and Meetings
 Meetings and Societies
 Reptilian Launch - 5th December (Sheffield)

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Kazerella Posted - 19/11/2009 : 10:00:42
We are organising a bit of a celebration to welcome www.thereptilian.co.uk to cyberland on the 5th of December 2009.

For anyone who hasn't heard the news we are currently creating the Reptilian website to be an umbrella site for all our existing ones and also for a place for us to talk about a whole range of reptiles and exotics without being confined to one species like our other sites. It's pretty exciting as we have a new forum design with loads of special features and capabilities.

But anyway, the real reason I am posting is because the launch has given us an excuse to have a bit of a shin-dig (any excuse ). So if you would like to meet up with a few forum members and have a few drinks and a chat then we will be in Sheffield from 6pm on December the 5th. I think the Howard pub will be a good meeting place as it is directly opposite the train station and can't be missed for those who don't know the city very well. There's no real plans after that, we'll just leisurely wander about the pubs, so you are welcome to come and go as you please if you only want to pop in to say hello, or if you get lead astry by the sights and sounds of Sheffield etc.

Hope to see a few of you there.

The King Snake Forum © 2000-08 thekingsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000