The King Snake Forum
The King Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Off King
 Other Reptile/Exotic Photos
 obv what most 21yr olds do

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Crazy jj Posted - 06/07/2012 : 21:42:35
am sorry this has nothing to do with snakies but i thought i would start a very random convo as ya do.
Anyway i got volountered to make some cakes for a charity cake stall tommorow (n yes im even helping with that when i finish work) and i thought would share just cos i can and i know u guys love cake . Took a fair while to make these just shows i had nothing better to do with my afternoon haha...

z ducks... cos everyone round here keeps calling me a duck cos they know i hate it.. bluming northerners (compared to where i did live)!

z penguins cos i was experimenting lol

z cookie monster cos they were ment to turn out alot better than that

and when i ran out of icing nearly and slightly bored by this point

mission accomplished
9   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Crash Posted - 07/07/2012 : 17:20:07
very cool well real looking. Cake never looked so good lol
then unofficial tks bake of has started !!!
Crazy jj Posted - 07/07/2012 : 17:08:03
ah yeah think i saw them over there i cant rememeber lol... they look dam good but in all honesty after today sick of the sight of cake haha
Elicia Posted - 07/07/2012 : 11:54:39
Ahhh they look fab! I love the duck ones, very cute! I posted these on TCS a few days ago- I made some corn snake cupcakes - got an order for a kids bday party now

Elicia. x
Crazy jj Posted - 07/07/2012 : 06:22:21
Think they may get squished and don't think there last that long when I take m in laters lol :-P perhaps next time :-D
deadmansfinger Posted - 06/07/2012 : 23:48:54
Very cool cakes, send me some :-p
Crazy jj Posted - 06/07/2012 : 23:14:39
Lol pretty sure that ain't nothing to do with snakes though Haha! Although guess you guys will just say a women's place is in the kitchen.. even though some men cook pretty dam good to!
Crash Posted - 06/07/2012 : 22:42:14
lol maby start a cookry section for the site ? yummy
Crazy jj Posted - 06/07/2012 : 22:35:18
Lol I didn't think of doing a snake one until I finished.. ya would think I would have plenty of inspiration Haha!! I've also just thought in all my blondness was not ment to put this into this section blonde momment megarly!!
But ta anyway!
Crash Posted - 06/07/2012 : 21:47:50
Cool cakes yummy u should do a king snake cake with choc mice in the middle ? the kid's will love that hungry now

The King Snake Forum © 2000-08 thekingsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000