The King Snake Forum
The King Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 King Snake Posts
 General Posts
 SPAMMING, VIRUSES

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
matty18714 Posted - 28/06/2009 : 18:50:26
This is a general warning to all on the forum. Can every member make sure they read the thread title of every thread before opening it. There have been a few threads being made that clearly contain viruses. As far as im aware your computer cannot get the virus directly from opening the thread, but by clicking the links listed in th profile of the person that created the thread.

Dont open any threads with stange looking titles with mostly symbols in it such as ,:;()=+-_. Threads that contain viruses often have no actual words in the title
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
magneticblue Posted - 09/02/2010 : 22:21:57
I often find spam 'users' on here. They're basically robots and I try to delete the 'memeber' and inform Lewy as soon as possible but if anyone does spot anything suspicious then please inform us using the e-mail address that Kaz pointed out above. Thanks all
Kehhlyr Posted - 09/02/2010 : 21:40:40
Did someone say spam????

Kazerella Posted - 09/02/2010 : 10:58:29
There is also a email address to contact on the contacts page if you see anything.

spam@thekingsnake.co.uk
lee2308 Posted - 28/06/2009 : 21:28:44
theres alway someone to spoil a good thing,if anyone spots antthing suspicious just email one of the moderators and we romve it.

The King Snake Forum © 2000-08 thekingsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000