New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Mancunian
Egg

United Kingdom
73 Posts

Posted - 06/02/2010 :  14:11:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yes, I have returned after a very long absence. Same old faces and a few new ones I see

I have now relocated across the country to Devon, ooo arrrrr. So I am no longer a Mancunian!! I have moved twice since I was last here but am now in my own home again, so we can all settle down.

All is well with the 5 snakes...

Jasper and Chico the Corns have grown hugely

Luka and Lucien the Kings are as greedy and inquisitive as ever

Tibo the Royal has starved himself since September but has only dropped from 720 to 702 g so not getting tooo twitched yet...

Hope you are all well. Have I missed anything dramatic? Fill me in on the news as I can not find time read the thousands of posts I have missed!

But now I am back online in my new home, I shall pop in regularly again. It's good to be back

Mancunian

1.1.0 California Kingsnakes (Lampropeltis getula californiae) CB05 Luka (B&W Banded) CB06 Lucien (Albino Banded)
0.1.1 Corn Snakes (Elaphe guttata) CB07 Jasper (Amelanastic) CB07 Chico (Anerythristic Aztec)
1.0.0 Royal Python (Python regius) CB07 Tibo (Normal)

lee2308
Kingsnake Forum Admin

United Kingdom
1609 Posts

Posted - 06/02/2010 :  16:58:36  Show Profile  Click to see lee2308's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
been a while,welcome back.

1.0 dumeril boa,0.1 bci boa,1.0 royal python,1.0 mbk kingsnake,1.0corn,1.2 chinese water dragon,0.0.1 bearded dragon

Go to Top of Page

magneticblue
Kingsnake Forum Admin

United Kingdom
1511 Posts

Posted - 06/02/2010 :  20:13:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Welcome back!

1.1.0 Arizona mountain king (Sylar and Claire)
0.1.0 Blotched king ( Jasmin)
1.1.0 Guyana red-tail boa (Hercules and Athena)
1.0.1 children (Alfie and BUMP)

Go to Top of Page

Gingerpony
SerpentSeven's Evil Twin

United Kingdom
726 Posts

Posted - 06/02/2010 :  21:53:20  Show Profile  Click to see Gingerpony's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
yay! welcome back

have you signed up on www.thereptilian.co.uk yet? that's the BIG news since we last heard from you!!

cornsnakes, ratsnakes, Dumerils boas, BCO hybrids, Sinder Hypo boas, Day Geckos
Go to Top of Page

Mancunian
Egg

United Kingdom
73 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2010 :  19:43:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks guys. Another forum? I can't keep up! Of course thekingsnake.co.uk is still the best :)

A new addition there Martyn? Congrats.

1.1.0 California Kingsnakes (Lampropeltis getula californiae) CB05 Luka (B&W Banded) CB06 Lucien (Albino Banded)
0.1.1 Corn Snakes (Elaphe guttata) CB07 Jasper (Amelanastic) CB07 Chico (Anerythristic Aztec)
1.0.0 Royal Python (Python regius) CB07 Tibo (Normal)

Edited by - Mancunian on 07/02/2010 19:45:37
Go to Top of Page

lewy
King Snake Admin

United Kingdom
25000023 Posts

Posted - 08/02/2010 :  10:40:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Glad to have you back Mancunian! TheKingSnake.co.uk may be the best - but the reptilian.co.uk is the mother site for all the sites now. makes things easier to put all the competitions and stuff like that all in one place If you haven't already you should still sign up good to have you back!

Lewy

THE KING SNAKE.co.uk Team

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The King Snake Forum © 2000-08 thekingsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000