The King Snake Forum
The King Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 King Snake Posts
 King Snake Links
 Big Apple Herpetological

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Mr. Oblivious Posted - 03/02/2010 : 00:24:46
I just ordered and received my first snake from this online joint and here's a quick review:

Shopping: Easy to nav site, decent pics and good information for the **** you are shopping for.

Information on ****: Better then some sites. Shipping info was almost correct and care sheets look pretty good.

Buying: Easy, They take you're money like professionals

Phone and e-mail service: Bull**** business hours but good actually when they are there, e-mails returned promptly and a concerned call when I had an issue. Seems like a place that values their employees time off. lol

Shipping: They dropped the ball a little here. Although they did 100% ship to the letter of their online statement and policy, they did not provide shipping information like they promised until after I sent concerned e-mails and made a phone call. I was depending on a tracking number to know when to be home to receive the package but did not get one, online or e-mailed until after the delivery and a concerned phone call. This led to my snake sitting in the cold ass rain for 2 hours on my porch.

A simple mistake admission would have been fine but they drove home the point that since I wasn't home to sign for the package they were not responsible for a DOA in addition to blasting me on the harms of letting a live snake package sit on the porch for 2 hours.

The snake is fine and doing great, he arrived a very healthy and beautiful snake too so it worked out good.

But I would warn you to not accept the auto e-mails and web account updates as true. If the online and e-mail tracking doesn't match the shipping policy, CALL AND DEMAND ANSWERS!!!

The King Snake Forum © 2000-08 thekingsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000