New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Mr. Oblivious
Egg

USA
73 Posts

Posted - 03/02/2010 :  00:24:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I just ordered and received my first snake from this online joint and here's a quick review:

Shopping: Easy to nav site, decent pics and good information for the **** you are shopping for.

Information on ****: Better then some sites. Shipping info was almost correct and care sheets look pretty good.

Buying: Easy, They take you're money like professionals

Phone and e-mail service: Bull**** business hours but good actually when they are there, e-mails returned promptly and a concerned call when I had an issue. Seems like a place that values their employees time off. lol

Shipping: They dropped the ball a little here. Although they did 100% ship to the letter of their online statement and policy, they did not provide shipping information like they promised until after I sent concerned e-mails and made a phone call. I was depending on a tracking number to know when to be home to receive the package but did not get one, online or e-mailed until after the delivery and a concerned phone call. This led to my snake sitting in the cold ass rain for 2 hours on my porch.

A simple mistake admission would have been fine but they drove home the point that since I wasn't home to sign for the package they were not responsible for a DOA in addition to blasting me on the harms of letting a live snake package sit on the porch for 2 hours.

The snake is fine and doing great, he arrived a very healthy and beautiful snake too so it worked out good.

But I would warn you to not accept the auto e-mails and web account updates as true. If the online and e-mail tracking doesn't match the shipping policy, CALL AND DEMAND ANSWERS!!!

0.0.1 Mexican Black -Otho
1.0.0 Cali King -Vernon
0.1.0 Royal Python -Ethel
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The King Snake Forum © 2000-08 thekingsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000